Table of Contents
Baked Salmon with Mayo
My sister lives in Alaska, and although it's way too far away (sniff, sniff), one huge perk of going to visit her is the seafood I get to eat. My brother-in-law is an avid outdoorsman, and when I visited this past summer, he and my sister fed me tons of fresh crab and shrimp. When I eat seafood at their house, it literally was swimming in the ocean only two hours before. Talk about truly fresh!
Out of all seafood, salmon is my very favorite. I love the rich taste -- there's nothing quite like it. And this Baked Salmon with Mayonnaise that I'm sharing with you today highlights that richness in the perfect way. It's originally my sister's recipe, and coming from an Alaskan, you know it's gotta be good!
Ingredients for Baked Salmon with Mayo
The ingredients for this recipe are so simple -- it's one of the things that makes this recipe so great. Here's what you will need:
- Salmon Fillet(s)
- Worchestershire Sauce
- Seasoning Salt
How to Make Baked Salmon with Mayo
This recipe couldn't be any easier. Seriously. You ready to see how easy it is?
1. Put your salmon on a piece of parchment-paper-lined baking sheet or pan (this will make the clean-up easier).
2. Sprinkle Worchestershire sauce evenly over the fillet.
3. Spread mayonnaise into an even layer over the fillet.
4. Sprinkle seasoning salt over the whole thing.
5. Cook at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Tips for Making & Serving Baked Salmon with Mayo
- This is a very flexible recipe. The original recipe didn't have any amounts listed, and the instructions for cooking were actually to take it out as soon as you smell it. Feel free to adjust ingredient amounts to your liking!
- Serve with grilled vegetables and these awesome grilled potatoes.
- OR serve with rice and a big green salad.
- I know that it's not much to look at, but I promise -- the taste is amazing. Just last night I made it for my family, and my middle schooler said, "Wow, Mom. This is really good!" (Thanks for being so surprised, Son.)
I hope you enjoy this salmon recipe! Let me know in the comments below if you try it. And make sure to pin it for later!