Table of Contents
Unique Apple Desserts
Whether you're tailgating or warming up by a fire pit, fall is a great time to get together with friends. And after a yummy fall meal, there's nothing better than an apple dessert. There's something about the smell of apples cooking that makes everything feel warm and cozy.
Today I'm sharing with you 34 delicious apple desserts you can make this fall -- for a dinner party, a get-together, or just a family meal.
Tools for making apple desserts
When it comes to cooking and baking with apples, you're going to be doing a LOT of peeling, coring, and slicing. Here are a few tools I recommend for making it easier:
- Johnny Apple Peeler -- this cast iron contraption will peel or core & slice your apples OR do all three at the same time. It's a serious time-saver if you're dealing with apples in large quantities.
- Calphalon Easy Grip Apple Corer Slicer -- if you don't mind peeling, this apple corer slicer is a great smaller alternative to the Johnny Apple Peeler.
- Spring Chef Vegetable Peeler -- a great basic peeler that's super affordable
Allrecipes has an excellent article about which varieties of apples work best in which types of dishes. Are you ready to get started? Let's get to the recipes!
Apple Pies & Tarts
You can't go wrong with a piece of classic apple pie and a scoop of ice cream. But here are 8 variations you can make when you want an impressive dessert.
1. Homemade Apple Pie from The Anthony Kitchen
2. Apple Whiskey Hand Pies from Urban Bliss Life
3. Apple Crumb Pie from Joy Food Sunshine
4. Poached Apple Tart from Savoring the Good
5. Apple Plum Galette from Little Sunny Kitchen
6. Apple Frangipane Tart from Garlic and Zest
7. Luxury Airfryer Mini Apple Pies from Recipe This
8. Apple Raspberry Pie from Life Made Sweeter
Apple cakes remind me of the summers I've spent in Europe. Take a trip around the world with these delicious cakes.
9. Almond Cardamom Apple Cake from Recipes From a Pantry
10. German Riesling Apple Cake from Foodal
11. Apple Cider Cake with Salted Caramel Drizzle from Veggie Desserts
12. Italian Apple Cake from The Baking Fairy
13. Applesauce Cake from An Italian in My Kitchen
Caramel Apple Desserts
Are there any two ingredients that go together better than caramel and apples? I don't think so. You can try 7 combinations of those flavors with these caramel apple desserts.
14. Maple Caramel Apple Cheesecake from An Italian in My Kitchen
15. Caramel Apple Pie from Taste and See
16. Caramel Apple Baked Donuts from Saving Dollars and Sense
17. Caramel Apple Betty Dessert Shooters from Food Meanderings
18. Chocolate-Covered Apple Cider Caramels from Living Sweet Moments
19. Caramel Apple Cookies from The Monday Box
20. Caramel Apple Fritters with Dipping Sauce from Urban Bliss Life
Healthy Apple Desserts
If you're looking for a little something sweet after dinner but don't want to indulge in a regular apple dessert, try one of these healthy ones.
21. Gluten-Free Apple Cake from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
22. Gluten-free Apple Pie Shortbread Bars from Zesty Olive
23. Vegan Skillet Caramel Apple Crisp from Pink Fortitude
24. Paleo Apple Pie Bars from Jay's Baking Me Crazy
25. Gluten-free Crustless Apple Pie from Strength and Sunshine
26. No-Bake Apple Pie Cookie Bites from My Wife Can Cook
27. Ambrosia Apple Dessert Nachos from Dinner Mom
28. Gluten-free Apple Pear Tart from My Gluten-Free Kitchen
Other Delicious Apple Desserts
This last set of apple desserts proves that there lots of unique ways to prepare apples besides just pie.
29. Apple Rose Puffed Pastries from To Simply Inspire
30. Apple Funnel Cake with Caramel from Kelly Stilwell
31. Apple Pie Fries from Cincy Shopper
32. Cinnamon Dessert Nachos with Salted Caramel Dip from The Flavor Bender
33. Mini Apple Cheesecakes from Mommy Musings
34. Apple Cider Cinnamon Buns from Savory Simple
Whether you're looking for quick and easy apple dessert recipes or something a little more complex, you have to try one of these delicious apple desserts that you'll love!
Which of these recipes are you most excited to try? Tell me in the comments!
And while you're here, follow me on Pinterest by clicking the board in the sidebar (or at the end of this post if you're on mobile)!