I love a good deal. I plan my menu around the grocery ads, I use coupons when I go out to eat, and I only buy fun stuff for myself if I have birthday money or it’s on sale.
And when I see over 100 ebooks, courses, and printables for less than $30, I grab it.
I’m telling you: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a good deal.
What is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Each year, the Ultimate Bundles team looks for the most helpful resources on the internet and puts them together in one low-priced package to help moms everywhere navigate life. Everything from parenting to home management, cooking, home decor, self-care, working from home, and organization.
The trick is, it’s only available from May 1 — May 6, 2019.
When you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 27 eBooks
- 30 eCourses & videos
- 25 printables
- 16 workbooks
- 3 summits
- 2 membership sites
Yep, you get over 100 products for only $29.97. Like I said, it’s a good deal.
How is it priced so low?
It sure seems like there should be a catch, right? The reason they’re able to offer the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle at such a good price is that bloggers donate their products in exchange for exposure. Then, they only offer the bundle for a limited time.
So, Ultimate Bundles makes some money, the bloggers get exposure, and you get a crazy good deal. Everyone wins!!
My Favorite Picks
Here are a few of my favorite products in the bundle.
- The Hostess Handbook by my friend, Ashley — This book is full of recipes, menus, and tips for entertaining in all kinds of situations. I really look forward to trying out some of her recipes!
- Declutter Your House in a Weekend — Sounds crazy, but it can be done! And this book gives you the plan to do it. Friday night you plan and prepare and Saturday and Sunday you declutter your little heart out.
- The SAHM Mom Outfit Guide — I’ve been wanting to get this for a couple of years now, and I’m so excited that it was part of the bundle! Corina has created a capsule wardrobe for moms and shows you over 200 outfits that you can make with your capsule wardrobe — through all the seasons. LOVE.
- Anchored Woman Meal Planner — this is a printable meal planner with a video that shows you how Kayse, the creator, uses it for her own family. Incredibly practical and doable if you’re looking for a tool to help you menu plan.
- Cultivate What Matters Store Credit — If you know me personally, you know that I’m a huge fan of Lara Casey’s Power Sheets. So I was super pumped that one of the BONUSES for the bundle was $15 store credit at Cultivate What Matters. Power Sheets are intentional goal-setting worksheets, and they have had a huge impact on my life. They’re the reason why I ever made inviting people over and intentionally investing in friendships a priority. I used my $15 to get a Couples Goal-Setting Guide.
How do I know if I should buy it?
I recommend taking a look through the bundle products to see if there are a handful that catch your eye. Then, add up all their typical prices and see if they are significantly more than $29.97. If it is, then the bundle is worth buying. Not ALL of the products in the bundle are awesome — you definitely have to pick and choose the ones that apply to you the most.
I don’t recommend buying it if you don’t have the money for it. But if you have some birthday money sitting around or you have room in your budget to invest in self-care and organization, then this would be a great way to spend it.
You won’t find so many high-quality mom-focused products together in one bundle anywhere else. It’s like a mom conference in a bag! (But a WHOLE lot cheaper!)
Remember — the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is only available for 1 week and then it’s gone!
Click below to learn more!